Tackling the Covid epidemic stays a big difficulty in the Republic of India despite determining cases that persevere to shrink.
Apps to Track Blood Oxygen Levels
- Several experts fear the brewing arrival of the 3rd wave of the pandemic, and hence, the group carries on to panic-buy medical provides to make sure their family’s safety.
- Several local pharmacies and stores across the state are additionally expiring of oximeters that stay a crucial instrument for monitoring and tracking SpO2.
- However, there’re several apps on Google Play and Apple App Store for free that claim to offer the same functionality, without any additional tools.
- More importantly of these apps claim to use the same principles of photoplethysmography or PPG that lets detecting volumetric variations of blood circulation by utilizing a light source.
- In this case, the app utilizes the phone’s flashlight and camera rather than infrared light in an oximeter to degree Spo2 levels.
- Typically, a Covid determined patient must make sure SpO2 levels above 95 percent, and anything below must need urgent medical attention.
Here some apps for life productivity:
No Oximeter? Don’t Worry, This App Will Track Your Blood Oxygen Be straight with Phone Flashlight
- The app by Kolkata-based startup Care Now Healthcare is accessible to download for free on both Apple Store and Google Play.
- It needs users’ email ID for registration. During our trials, we compared the app results with two different oximeters procured from a local medical store.
- The app showed fairly correct results during each test. It utilizes the phone’s rear flashlight to detect SpO2
- Maine app for Android that allows users to associate with a doctor online. The app additionally allows you notebook other medical services that as domestic testing,
- medicine delivery. The app comes with an integrated Spo2 checker, which is still in beta, meaning the firm is enhancing the tech.
- It additionally utilizes the phone’s camera and flashlight to function. The results were shut to the ones we found via the local oximeters.
This App Will Track Your Blood Oxygen Be straight with Phone Flashlight
- The Blood Oxygen app is available on Apple App Store that claims to monitor blood oxygen levels furthermore heart rate.
- For SpO2 monitoring, the app asks users to check breathing samples via start/stop functionality.
- There’s no registration process, and users can use it directly. Following the breathing test, it delivers a range that can be indistinct for users.
- The app must be utilized for personalized references only
Pulse Oximeter Tracker:
- the Pulse Oximeter Tracker Android app simply allows users to track SpO2 levels from the oximeter. With more than 1 lakh downloads,
- It intends that the app does not let users monitor oxygen levels, but only keeps track of commonly recorded data.
- Users have what is more information to the platform manually that can be watched in a neat, statistical view.
- Similar to Pulse Oximeter Tracker, the Ezvitals app allows users memoir databases from an oximeter for coming day’s references.
- The app is accessible to download for free via both Google and Apple app stores, and it lets users share health databases with the healthcare provider.
- The application at present supports Wellie and Viator Pulse Oximeter device. The firm says the platform must not be utilized for emergencies.
Readers must note that the use of such apps does not qualify for medical purposes, and you must refer a doctor if you have tested determined for COVID-19.